We've been fans of Gregg Golding, aka hyperreal rapper Odynophagia, for years. We've also been waiting for his epic movie Struggled Reagans to be released for years. And now it's gonna be! "Taking inspiration from Power Rangers, decaying tokusatsu, & nightmares of '90s children," the film will debut at New People, Wed/11, 9pm as part of the Another Hole in the Head fest.
Golding told us:
"Ok: This film is off brand dollar store knockoff action figures from Asia, and the nightmares that followed. There is a tumor in the collective unconscious. In our myth of deluded comfort, we call upon the Reagans to pierce a laser beam through the core of Samsara. It's a movement. #struggledreagans #VaginalCucumberReagan #TeamAntoine #StruggledReagansClitTattoo
Don't just see the movie, live it. The chemical burns of your past fears are a mutagen; igniting the sacred trauma tumor. It's morphin' time! Bask as a cosplay spandex mmmmmm (The sound when spandex thighs rub. Helmet visor fogs, dodging a fireball.) When you come to the screening....in a giant robot. See you Wednesday. Meet the first 6 Struggled Reagans to become the next 6 billion."
Most Commented On
- Last name? Address? Phone number? - March 11, 2014
- No, I don't work for PUC and I think that Marzia is as useless - March 11, 2014
- I have no problem with providing a Mercedes for every disabled - March 11, 2014
- Companies should coordinate their drop off schedules - March 11, 2014
- Well, that's the name on my - March 11, 2014
- dWRdVWwwnod - March 11, 2014
- Guest = a PUC employee. - March 11, 2014
- I repeat, what more evidence - March 11, 2014
- The implication is that Tiny doesn't care about evictions of - March 11, 2014
- Public comments are easily the most tedious part of any city - March 11, 2014