How big of a Morrissey fan are you?
Would you do anything for a Morrissey hug?
Would you shut down a Morrissey show for a Morrissey hug?
If not, you have nothin' on these folks at last night's Morrissey show in San Jose. Watch the video below for a primer on exactly how to piss off lots of people -- people who paid a lot of money to see their idol, a singer who finally made it to the Bay Area last night after six consecutive show cancelizations over the past few years -- by ending a show early with your needy, demanding, insatiable drive for hugs.
Check it out: The affection-assault, which provided an abrupt end to show's encore, starts at about the one-minute mark.
Most Commented On
- And anti-union, too. The - July 24, 2014
- Diversity necessary, skills be damned - July 24, 2014
- It's SFBG who is raising a race issue here - July 24, 2014
- RtRpXUSerOX - July 24, 2014
- I feel sure that SFBG would love to hire black reporters if - July 24, 2014
- Agree, and thanks to blacks for making the NBA so great - July 24, 2014
- I would love to see this same - July 24, 2014
- Spoken as someone who clearly has never run a rental business - July 24, 2014
- Most computer science majors are men - July 24, 2014
- Women in tech - July 24, 2014